A Good Example of Paraphrasing
Why May You Need to Use Our Best Examples of Paraphrasing?
Paraphrasing is the process of taking what someone else has already written and changing the words to say exactly the same thing. This is done for many reasons such as to improve on an original source or make something easier to understand by using less complicated word replacements and sentence structures. Sometimes writers get caught up with overly long or confusing words so it may be necessary to use a much easier term of expression than the original authentic text. The biggest problem that people run into when paraphrasing someone else’s work however, is plagiarism. An example of paraphrasing plagiarism is using 3 or more same words in a row from an original sentence is considered plagiarism and can land you in trouble if not careful, even if it was unintentional. To avoid such problems you`d better use our paraphrasing help online with great paraphrasing example.
Unfortunately, paraphrasing is a skill that many people have trouble in mastering effectively enough to complete a thorough rewrite for their assignment. Even some experienced writers have difficulty with their word choices, miss out specific information or have lost concentration and found themselves copying unintentionally. There can be no room for error when rewriting and is one of the main reasons why so many people use an example of paraphrasing supplied by professional online services such as ours. We can supply you with a fully qualified and experienced rewriter who doesn’t rely on synonyms to carry out a successful paraphrase and who can show you rephrasing examples and many advanced techniques to improve your own rewriting skills.
Our Rephrasing Examples Can Help with Developing Your Own Skills
To carry out paraphrasing successfully has taken the better experts many years of hard studying and includes having an exceptionally wide vocabulary and the ability to understand the original text. Understanding the original writing is the key to effective paraphrasing and essential to rewrite in your own words, even when translating from different languages, the formal equivalent still has to capture as much of the original meaning as possible. Using samples are a good way to explore how others have overcome problem sentences and complicated wording and can contain examples of paraphrasing plagiarism to further help you. Our experts have been providing paraphrasing examples for many years now and have written some professional tips to help struggling rewriters:
- Make sure you read through the original text so that the main idea or content is clearly identified and understood. Once you do understand it, you should put it away to avoid any copying and begin your paraphrasing by putting the general idea into your own words.
- Use note cards to break down individual sentences and paragraphs on. This will enable you to place them in the relevant order and ensure the same meaning has been conveyed.
- Refrain from including any personal input in the rewriting. All work should be based on the original authorship and not on any of your personal opinions and viewpoints.
- Don’t rely solely on a thesaurus as this may just result in a jumble of words that don’t really make much sense when trying to fit into a sentence. The best way to paraphrase is by making sure you keep the general idea and original focus in your own words.
- Once you have completed your paraphrasing, compare your writing against the original text to be sure you have not used any of the same phrases or words by mistake and to ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.
- Before presenting any written work it should always be thoroughly checked through for errors. The last thing you need is to submit it full of mistakes that may spoil the end result. Having a friend or family member that can assist is a good way to ease the burden and ensure that mistakes don’t get missed.
“Note that paraphrasing is NOT just changing the words around or substituting one or two words for synonyms. Also, you cannot just look up each word individually in a dictionary or thesaurus and replace it with a similar word. You need to choose appropriate vocabulary and integrate your changes across the sentence or paragraph. Sometimes it might be tempting to use an online translation tool to produce a new version of a sentence or paragraph, but the result will usually not make sense”.
We Employ Only the Best to Provide Our Paraphrasing Examples
We understand that being able to successfully carry out any paraphrasing requires having someone who understands the subject and who is qualified and experienced in manually rewriting text. Unlike many others our article rewriting service do not employ inexperienced amateur writers who simply copy paste data or use software that changes words for synonyms, we only employ fully qualified and time served experienced rewriters that have a profound knowledge of their subjects and understands well the complexity of the English language. So if you ask us what is an example of effective paraphrasing? Any of our experts will happily show you as we always match you to a rewriter that:
- Speaks and writes in English as their native language
- Understands all academic writing rules especially those for citation and plagiarism
- Holds a higher level degree in a subject relevant to your needs
- Has many years of experience in carrying out paraphrasing that covers a wide range of sources
The Benefits of Letting Our Experts Provide an Example of Paraphrasing for You
We always work hard to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the level of service which we provide with our paraphrasing in the hopes that we retain all your business for any future rewriting needs. We always provide the best writers that are available online who will work closely with you to ensure that you receive the highest level of help that you can get and through using us, you benefit from a wide range of advantages and guarantees which include:
- Fully confidential ordering and online support around the clock
- Highly affordable prices with flexible discounts for bulk orders and returning customers
- Unique and error free rewriting carried out by qualified professionals
- Unlimited reviews with a fast turnaround
- On time delivery, even for rush orders
- Guaranteed total satisfaction or your money back